Part of a whole range of white bone china with an english floral theme, designed to mix and match. The teapot holds a generous 1.5 pints and pours really well. It features an understated raised floral pattern - a nod to mid-century design. And it makes a simple cup of tea feel that little bit more special.
The bone-china products are made in Stoke in the traditional way, starting with liquid clay poured into a mould by hand. The bone china then goes through around 20 hand processes, as well as three firings in a kiln before it’s ready. Because they’re made by hand, each product may differ from each other very slightly, which we think adds to their charm and character.
The quality is first rate, just as you would expect from bone china made in England.
Capacity: 1.5 pints (holds around 3 to 4 mugs, or 6 teacups of tea)
Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.