A good sized large jug - holding 2 pints - this also makes for an attractive vase for garden flowers.
White bone china, made the traditional way, starting with liquid clay poured into a mould by hand. The jug then goes through around 20 hand processes, as well as three firings in a kiln before it’s ready. Because they’re made by hand, each may differ very slightly, which we think adds to their charm and character.
The quality is first rate, just as you would expect from bone china made in England.
Height 160 Capacity 2 pints
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.