This white bone china sugar bowl also works as a small asian style rice bowl .
Made the traditional way, starting with liquid clay poured into a mould by hand. The bowl then goes through around 20 hand processes, as well as three firings in a kiln before it’s ready. Because they’re made by hand, they may differ from each other very slightly, which we think adds to their charm and character.
The quality is first rate, just as you would expect from bone china made in England.
Height 55 - Diameter 103
Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.