The Dandelion white bone china mug is generous in size and comforting to hold. They make a simple cup of tea or coffee feel that little bit more special. This design features an understated waving Dandelion motif embossed into the bone china which is made in the traditional way, starting with liquid clay poured into a mould by hand. The mug then goes through around 20 hand processes, as well as three firings in a kiln before it’s ready. Because they’re made by hand, they may differ from each other very slightly, which we think adds to their charm and character.
The quality and workmanship are excellent, as you would expect from bone china handmade in England.
Height 92 - Capacity 370ml
Dishwasher and microwave safe
Delivery & Returns:
This item is in stock and available for immediate delivery.
• Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
• Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
• Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
More delivery information here.
• It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
• No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
• Customer covers the return postage costs.
More returns information here.