The Dandelion jug has an understated motif embossed into the bone china.
Made the traditional way, starting with liquid clay poured into a mould by hand. The jug then goes through around 20 hand processes, as well as three firings in a kiln before it’s ready. Because they’re made by hand, they may differ from each other very slightly, which we think adds to their charm and character.
The quality is first rate, just as you would expect from bone china handmade in England.
Height 92 - Capacity 370ml
Dishwasher and microwave safe
Delivery & Returns:
This item is in stock and available for immediate delivery.
• Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
• Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
• Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
More delivery information here.
• It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
• No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
• Customer covers the return postage costs.
More returns information here.