A simply beautiful model that is perfect for any racing fan or retro officiano. Smooth aluminium with a pop of colour in its red seat. Gift boxed.
In 1934, the international motor sport governing body specified a maximum weight for Grand Prix racing cars of 750 kg, excluding tyres and fuel. The Germans decided to reduce weight by removing the lead-based paint which denoted its cars’ traditional white livery, exposing distinctive shining aluminium. Victory by one of these lead to the nickname Silberpfeil or Silver Arrow. Their successors, which were built on the same chassis, continued to race successfully at the Indy 500 after the war.
Length 310 - Height 90 - Width 146
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.