The Pebble collection is rounded and soft in shape, like water worn pebbles, but made from tough and durable materials making stylish practical pieces. The Pebble desk has a handy shelf pocket below, and the top itself bolts on either way so you can position the shape to best compliment your space, working from home doesn't have to come with a boxy desk.
Black powder coated metal legs support a 20mm top made from HPL - a material that is manufactured from a combination of paper pulp and phenolic resin finished with a hard top layer of melamine resin. Melamine resin is the hardest synthetically produced organic material, which gives HPL a high scratch and wear resistance, and makes it really durable and very easy to maintain, easily cleaned with a warm damp cloth. The top has a textured grey or bronze ceramic appearance but all the durability of HPL. Alternatively, order the desk top with a triangular configuration smooth Walnut top layer.
Length 1210 - Depth 750 - Height 745
This item is usually delivered in around 12-14 weeks from order.
- White glove delivery (UK mainland*) - Personal delivery by the Blacks of Sopwell team. Costs vary based on location, an accurate estimate is shown at checkout.
- White glove delivery (St Albans) - FREE to customers local to our St Albans barn.
- Click and Collect - FREE.
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- 14-day returns on standard furniture items.
- No refund of any kind can be given for made to measure furniture items.
- Customer covers the delivery, collection and restocking fees.