Made by hand using traditional methods by Fair trade producers in Ecuador, these Alpaca throws are lightweight yet five times warmer than wool, and are so so soft to the touch. Naturally hypo-allergenic, it is lanolin and chemical free and sustainably produced. The fibres natural wicking effect, keep you "snuggly" in the winter and cool in the summer. Use to layer on the sofa or bed for cosy evenings, 80% alpaca, 20% acrylic - wash on a cool or hand wash setting. A gorgeous mix of natural creams and browns.
Length 2300 - Width 1750
Length 1700 - Width 1100
Delivery & Returns:
This item is in stock and available for immediate delivery.
• Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
• Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
• Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
More delivery information here.
• It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
• No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
• Customer covers the return postage costs.
More returns information here.