Inspired by the flow of the River Ver that runs a stones throw from our Sopwell Workshop, the River table is a real work of art. A striking solid Oak Barn table with a natural oil finish, its signature look is its 800mm thick top featuring a live edge flowing down each ong side showing all the woodgrains natural and unique splendour. Hand made to order from 100% natural sustainable European Oak to accommodate most width and length requirements.
Widths available from 900mm up to 1290mm, and lengths up to 3550mm.Please note that to cater for larger numbers- tables with three pedestals are available enabling us to create a table from 3550mm in length up to a colossal 5500mm. Standard height is 76.5cm but this can also be altered to suit your requirements.
Available in two different leg options and whether you choose the contemporary V leg or traditional straight leg, both options have a matching bench that can also be made to custom lengths.
Length 1750 - Width 960 - Height 765
Length 2050 - Width 960 - Height 765
Length 2350 - Width 960 - Height 765
Length 2700 - Width 960 - Height 765
Length 3050 - Width 960 - Height 765
Length 3550 - Width 960 - Height 765
All our tables are assembled in your house by our experienced team.
Made to Measure:
Need this item made a little bigger? or even smaller? We are ready to make this just the right size for your space - Just get in touch with us
- White glove delivery (UK mainland*) - Personal delivery by the Blacks of Sopwell team. Costs vary based on location, an accurate estimate is shown at checkout.
- White glove delivery (St Albans) - FREE to customers local to our St Albans barn.
- Click and Collect - FREE.
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- 14-day returns on standard furniture items.
- No refund of any kind can be given for made to measure furniture items.
- Customer covers the delivery, collection and restocking fees.