The game of Solitaire is said to have been invented by a nobleman confined in the Bastille prison during the early years of the French Revolution. The game is played with 36 marbles. The object is to eliminate all but one marble, which should ideally end up in the centre of the game board - harder than it looks!
This beautiful Venetian Solitaire has individually hand blown Murano glass marbles, full of colour, against a solid black french finished wooden playing board. A statement coffee table piece, functional and fun. Gift boxed.
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.