The Oxford dining tables are an incredible addition to our range, the extending Oxford-3 table is 950mm wide and available in four sizes. The frame and legs are solid Oak or Walnut and feature black metal leg detailing to the outer sides adding to the mixed material finish. It has a choice of Ceramic, Fenix or solid wood tabletops. The extension is always solid wood, and folds neatly away when not in use.
Fenix is a revolutionary material using nanotechnologies for a hygienic and durable surface. Non reflective matt, it will not show fingerprints and it is abrasion and scratch resistant. Its antibacterial properties make it a top of choice for professional kitchens. It gives a premium quality surface off setting the natural wood details. 6 colours of Fenix to choose from including ultra matt Black and ultra matt White.
Ceramic is resistant to shocks and scratches, ideal for everyday family use. Resistant to cold and heat, mats are not necessary, UV and stain resistant it will keep its looks and is easily cleaned.100% natural environmentally friendly porcelain ceramic available is 6 beautiful colours.
Wood is of course a great natural option. The table top and extension are cut from the same board to show the continuous grain. There are several different finishes to choose from.
Length 1600-2400 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 1800-2600 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 2000-3000 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 2200-3200 - Width 950 - Height 760
All our tables are assembled in your house by our experienced team.
- White glove delivery (UK mainland*) - Personal delivery by the Blacks of Sopwell team. Costs vary based on location, an accurate estimate is shown at checkout.
- White glove delivery (St Albans) - FREE to customers local to our St Albans barn.
- Click and Collect - FREE.
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- 14-day returns on standard furniture items.
- No refund of any kind can be given for made to measure furniture items.
- Customer covers the delivery, collection and restocking fees.