The Oxford dining tables are an incredible addition to our range. They are all made 950mm wide and available in many lengths from 1400-2600mm. The frame and legs are made in several woods and finishes. Finally choose your top from a range of beautiful finishes including Ceramic, Fenix or solid wood.
The Oxford-1 has a squared leg for a simple clean, profile, along with square edges to the 'floating' tabletop.
An extending version of this table is also available.
Fenix is a revolutionary material using nanotechnologies for a hygienic, waterproof and durable surface. Non reflective matt, it will not show fingerprints and it is abrasion and scratch resistant. Its antibacterial properties make it a top of choice for professional kitchens. It gives a premium quality surface off setting the natural wood details. 6 colours of Fenix to choose from including ultra matt Black and ultra matt White.
Ceramic is resistant to shocks and scratches, ideal for everyday family use. Resistant to cold and heat, mats are not necessary, UV and stain resistant it will keep its looks and is easily cleaned.100% natural environmentally friendly porcelain ceramic available is 6 beautiful colours.
Wood is of course a great natural option, there are several finishes to choose from.
All our Tables are assembled in your house by our experienced team.
Length 1400 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 1600 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 1800 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 2000 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 2200 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 2400 - Width 950 - Height 760
Length 2600 - Width 950 - Height 760
- White glove delivery (UK mainland*) - Personal delivery by the Blacks of Sopwell team. Costs vary based on location, an accurate estimate is shown at checkout.
- White glove delivery (St Albans) - FREE to customers local to our St Albans barn.
- Click and Collect - FREE.
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- 14-day returns on standard furniture items.
- No refund of any kind can be given for made to measure furniture items.
- Customer covers the delivery, collection and restocking fees.