Made in England as a unique and original one-off piece - this cushion is made from a vintage 1970s Japanese silk Obi belt. Dark Orange hexagons and Chrysanthemums - representing prosperity - run over the front and back of this very unusual Rose Silver colour silk shot with shimmering metallic thread. One of a kind vintage piece. Feather filled inner, zip closure.
Dry cleaning recommended
Width 450 - Length 450
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.