The Countryman collection is a special selection of heritage pieces, the timber comes from old barns, farms, wagons and warehouses across Europe and the reclaimed boards are carefully selected and matched to create beautiful table tops and benches. The wood can be up to 200 years old - not from an old tree but wood that was cut down over a century ago and has aged and matured over the years to develop the character and colour that will last a lifetime. The aged and weathered pieces are obviously all different and will have a character of its own, the tops are sanded and either given a natural matt finish which shows off all the cracks and character of the wood, or the cracks can be filled with Dutch Black to enhance its personality and create a statement look.
Reclaimed Wood will have its very own unique marks and scuffs, dents and knots, and cracks. Each imperfection is a celebration of its history and uniquenesses that is impossible to replicate and should be embraced as part of its charm.
Available is a choice of sizes, all with a 40mm thick top and a choice of leg option to create the piece thats just right for you. Use as a dining bench alongside the reclaimed Oak Countryman Dining Table, or as a standalone piece in the hall or family room.
Length 1600 - Width 400 - Seat Height 460
Length 1800 - Width 400 - Seat Height 460
Length 2000 - Width 400 - Seat Height 460
Length 2200 - Width 400 - Seat Height 460
Length 2400 - Width 400 - Seat Height 460
This item is usually delivered in around 8-10 weeks from order.
- White glove delivery (UK mainland*) - Personal delivery by the Blacks of Sopwell team. Costs vary based on location, an accurate estimate is shown at checkout.
- White glove delivery (St Albans) - FREE to customers local to our St Albans barn.
- Click and Collect - FREE.
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- 14-day returns on standard furniture items.
- No refund of any kind can be given for made to measure furniture items.
- Customer covers the delivery, collection and restocking fees.