Made in England as a unique and original one-off piece - this cushion is made from a vintage 1950s Japanese silk Obi belt. Traditional Chrysanthemum embroidery (representing prosperity) in stunning gold, blue, orange and green on shimmering golden threads. Borders and back made with the plain ecru original silk Obi fabric. One of a kind vintage piece, featuring the makers signature in gold within the woven front.
Feather filled inner, zip closure.
Dry cleaning recommended
Width 450 - Length 450
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.