Made in England as a unique and original one-off piece - this cushion is made from a vintage 1960s Japanese silk Obi belt. An unusual contemporary design of swirling arches and flowers with a midnight blue to ecru ombre effect in the stunning needlework. Red arches evoke calm, Chrysanthemums represent prosperity. Borders and back made with the plain ecru original silk Obi fabric. One of a kind vintage piece.
Feather filled inner, zip closure.
Dry cleaning recommended
Width 450 - Length 450
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - £3.95
- Standard delivery (3 - 5 days) - FREE on orders over £70
- Click and Collect - FREE
Delivery available to UK addresses only* We do not ship internationally.
- It's OK to change your mind, we offer 28-day returns.
- No refund of any kind can be given for bespoke items.
- Customer covers the return postage costs.