Hall and Occasional
Starbay Darjeeling Nest of 3 Tables
This colonial style nest of tables is so practical and elegant and finished in seven layers of lacquer which really brings out the rosewood grain.
For the most up to date price of our Starbay Darjeeling Nest of 3 Tables, call Ian or Steve on 01727 856 053. Or send us your details, and weíll call or email you back.
- Solid Rosewood, grown and logged under stringent environmental controls
- Handmade using traditional skills of the highest quality
- Solid brass handles, screws, locks, corners, nails and hinges
- Hand-carved pure natural bone logos and knobs
We deliver all our own furniture. Weíre proud of our solid wood furniture and would never leave it in the hands of external couriers.
Of course, if you prefer, you can arrange collection yourself.
Delivery Time: 8-10 Weeks
|London & Home Counties||Rest of England||Rest of the UK including Scotland|
|Orders under £500||£45||£60 - £90||P.O.A.|
|Orders over £500||£FREE||£60 - £90||P.O.A.|
- When your furniture is ready we contact you to arrange convenient delivery date.
- Donít want to wait in all day? We deliver in a 2 hour delivery window so you donít have to.
- Items are placed in the room of your choice. Itís no problem if thatís up stairs, as most of our larger items dismantle for easy delivery.
- We dismantle / assemble all furniture as required, and all packaging is removed.
- Our team will be happy to explain the on-going care for your new piece of furniture.
View our gallery to see how Starbay Furniture might look in your home. Click the images for a larger view.
Other Products You Might Like
All our wood furniture is certified PEFC which guarantees the forest grows more quickly than it is felled. The PEFC Council (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes) is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization, founded in 1999 which promotes sustainable managed forests through independent third party certification. The PEFC provides an assurance mechanism to purchasers of wood and paper products that they are promoting the sustainable management of forests.