EOS Large Open Column
This larger solid oak display cabinet features a handy drawer and optional lighting.
For the most up to date price of our EOS Large Open Column, call Ian or Steve on 01727 856 053. Or send us your details, and we’ll call or email you back.
We deliver all our own furniture. We’re proud of our solid wood furniture and would never leave it in the hands of external couriers.
Of course, if you prefer, you can arrange collection yourself.
Delivery Time: 8 Weeks
|London & Home Counties||Rest of England||Rest of the UK including Scotland|
|Orders under £500||£45||£60 - £90||P.O.A.|
|Orders over £500||£FREE||£60 - £90||P.O.A.|
- When your furniture is ready we contact you to arrange convenient delivery date.
- Don’t want to wait in all day? We deliver in a 2 hour delivery window so you don’t have to.
- Items are placed in the room of your choice. It’s no problem if that’s up stairs, as most of our larger items dismantle for easy delivery.
- We dismantle / assemble all furniture as required, and all packaging is removed.
- Our team will be happy to explain the on-going care for your new piece of furniture.
View our gallery to see how EOS Furniture might look in your home. Click the images for a larger view.
Other Products You Might Like
All our wood furniture is certified PEFC which guarantees the forest grows more quickly than it is felled. The PEFC Council (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes) is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization, founded in 1999 which promotes sustainable managed forests through independent third party certification. The PEFC provides an assurance mechanism to purchasers of wood and paper products that they are promoting the sustainable management of forests.
We’ve been making furniture for nearly 25 years and have absolute faith in the quality of our wooden furniture. If you buy a piece of furniture from us that develops a structural fault, we’ll either fix it or replace the item for free. This guarantee is valid for all our wooden furniture with the exception of chairs and upholstery. It’s a personal use guarantee, which means it’s not valid for furniture used in the workplace (e.g. pubs or restaurants). This guarantee does not cover “wear and tear” which naturally occurs with time, and it doesn’t apply if you cause damage yourself (e.g. spillages, burns, etc.)