- Get off at the M25 at Junction 22
- Take the A1081 towards St. Albans
- After 1.5 miles you come to a large roundabout with traffic lights
- Go left onto the A414 dual carriageway
- Almost immediately, there’s a small left turn to a Sports Centre. Ignore that but take the next left soon after into Shenley Lane (the B5378).
- Go right immediately - you’ll see a sign pointing to Sopwell House. Drive parallel to the A414 and then follow the road round to the right and over the dual carriageway.
- You’re now in Napsbury Lane. Engage a low gear when taking the windy section over the train tracks. Soon enough you’ll come to a mini roundabout.
- Go left. You’re on the home stretch now. Before long you’ll see Sopwell House Hotel on your left.
- Blacks of Sopwell is just after Sopwell House, on the left hand side. You’ll see our sign.
Phone : 01727 856 053
St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
Located in a 450 year old tithe barn in historic St. Albans, Blacks of Sopwell have been making quality wood furniture for over 15 years. As a family run business, we pride ourselves in offering a friendly and professional service.
Our Opening Hours
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 4pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9am - 5pm|
|Sunday||11am - 4pm|